Hodgkin's Lymphoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Hodgkin's Lymphoma Articles
- General Information About Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stages of Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Recurrent Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Options for Hodgkin Lymphoma During Pregnancy
- To Learn More About Adult Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma Chemotherapy Treatments
Hodgkin's Lymphoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin injection)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- BiCNU (carmustine)
- Blenoxane (bleomycin)
- CeeNU (lomustine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- DTIC (decarbazine)
- Leukeran (chlorambucil)
- Matulane (procarbazine)
- Mustargen (mechlorethamine)
- Navelbine (vinorelbine)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Velban (vinblastine)
- Zanosar (streptozocin)
- more Hodgkin's Lymphoma articles...
Helpful Hodgkin's Links
Recent Hodgkin's Lymphoma Discussions
Hodgkin's Lymphoma Groups
Hodgkin's Lymphoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Focus on you
Think of your cancer treatment as a time to get well and focus just on yourself. Ask for help, say "no", and focus just on yourself during your road to recovery
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Hodgkin's Lymphoma Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.