Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Articles
- General Information About Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- Stages of Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors and Neoplasia
- Recurrent and Resistant Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- To Learn More About Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- more Gestational Trophoblastic Disease articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.