Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Articles
- General Information About Skin Cancer
- Stages of Skin Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer
- Treatment Options for Actinic Keratosis
- To Learn More About Skin Cancer
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer articles...
Helpful Skin Cancer (Non-Melanoma) Links
Recent Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Let friends and family help you
Often friends and family can run errands, provide transportation, prepare meals and help you with household chores. Learn to accept their help. Accepting help gives those who care about you a sense of making a contribution at a difficult time. Use the needs calendar on Navigating Cancer to ask for the help you need and your supporters can sign up without the burden of sheduling phone calls and coordination.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.