Treating Head and Neck Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
I’m selma roberta, and I’m a cancer survivor
foi maravilhoso fazer um dia das maes na ong, participar da felicidade delas, o www.desafiandoocancer.blogspot.com realizou esse evento assistam o video http://youtu.be/lgAZI8HshwU
foi gratificante, maravilhoso
bjus a todos
Recent Head and Neck Cancer Discussions
I wore two of them (one on each pressure point) to my chemo sessions and wore them for about 2 days afterwards. (If I took them off too early, I felt the difference and put them back on.)
They are said to be good for morning sic… Read more…
Head and Neck Cancer Groups
Head and Neck Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli is an Important Source of Antioxidants
Broccoli is a gold mine of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including the phytochemical sulforaphane, which has the potential to inhibit cancer growth.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!