Understanding Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Breast Cancer
- Treatment Options for Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
I Support My Friend Jenn Gerow’s Cancer Journey
My name is Liz and I created this account for my friend Jenn, who lost her battle with cancer in Sept 2013.
Jenn was initially diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 and with limited funds she went through traditional radiation and chemo treatment and went into remission. She created her blog, Radiation Daze to keep her dear ones up to date on her conditio…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Tips for eating before surgery
Surgery increases your need for good nutrition. If you are weak of underweight, you may need to eat a high-protein, high calorie diet before surgery
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!