Treatment Options for Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
For information about the treatments listed below, see the Treatment Option Overview section.
Treatment of adult lymphoblastic lymphoma may include the following:
- Combination chemotherapy and CNS prophylaxis. Sometimes radiation therapy is also given to shrink a large tumor.
- A clinical trial of stem cell transplant after initial treatment.
- General Information About Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stages of Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Recurrent Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Options for Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Options for Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- Treatment Options for Burkitt Lymphoma
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Options for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma During Pregnancy
- To Learn More About Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
See Expert Resources
Specific Facts for Your Diagnosis
Learn about treatment options and managing side effects from experts. Start now!
Get Support on Your Cancer Journey
Connect with thousands of members with your diagnosis and learn from their experiences. Start now!