Monitoring Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
HI YALL I’M REBEL TOM
I AM A MELANOMA PT. TIMES TWO 58 YEARS YOUNG FIRST TIME WAS IN 2002 HAD MOLE ON LEFT EAR HAD SURGERY. LINING ON EAR REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH SKIN FROM NECK HAD PARATID LYMPH NODE REMOVED SENT TO LAB ALL GOOD PUT FACE BACK TOGETHER NO ONE COULD TELL YEAR LATER. 2012 TUMOR SHOWED UP ON SAME EAR STAGE 3 AGAIN CUT OFF HALF EAR NO NODES CHECKED DIFFERENT DR.IN 2014 HAD YEARLY PHYSCIAL SPOT ON…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Reward yourself with all the money you will save not buying cigarettes and treat yourself to something fun!
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!